Welcome to www.abdulwahed.com (Referred to as "the website/ online service").
The website is operated by Ahmed Abdulwahed Co. (referred to as "we/our/us") in Saudi Arabia.
As a user (referred to as "you/your/Customer") of the website you must read and acknowledge the following terms and conditions:
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by its Terms and Conditions. Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions before using the online service. If you do not agree (or cannot comply with) any of the Terms and Conditions, do not use the online service of Ahmed Abdulwahed Co.
-The pre-order period starts from 18th of July 2018 while quantities last.
-Shipping of the product is expected to start after 25th of July 2018.
-Exact delivery dates are dependent on the customer's location. If the customer does not receive the product by August 10th, 2018, he can cancel the order and will receive a full refund.
-All terms and conditions are subject to the vendor's ability to deliver the items on time.
-Abdulwahed is not responsible for any delay, cancellation, or change in orders caused by the vendor's performance. In such cases, the customer will be entitled for a full refund, and Abdulwahed will not be liable for any compensation.
In accordance with the final KSA VAT law and the related implementing regulations which have been issued, Ahmed Abdulwahed Co. will charge VAT at the applicable rate on all online services provided in Saudi Arabia, effective from 1 January 2018. Our prices online and shipping & handling fees will be subject to 5% VAT added to our announced prices online, in other terms, all our prices are VAT included.
The 5% VAT charged online will be paid to the General Authority of Zakat & Tax (GAZT) in compliance with the Saudi Arabia VAT law and implementing regulations.
Ahmed Abdulwahed Co. is registered for VAT with the GAZT as required under the VAT Laws and implementing regulations under registration number 300196861400003.
For more information on VAT, you may visit the website of GAZT.
- The pre-order starts from 26th of Feb till 10th of March 2018 while quantities last.
- Shipping of the product is expected to start in the period between 11th to 15th of March 2018.
- Exact delivery dates are dependent on the customer's location. If the customer does not receive the product by 22nd of March, the customer can cancel the order and will receive a full refund.
- All terms and conditions are subject to the vendor's ability to deliver the items on time.
- Abdulwahed is not responsible for any delay, cancellation, or change in orders caused by the vendor's performance. In such cases, the customer will be entitled for a full refund, and Abdulwahed will not be liable for any compensation.
-The 100% money back guarantee offer is valid on all IPL Babyliss products.
-Customers are expected to follow the procedure of usage for IPL products to get the expected best results.
-Any unopened item will be accepted for returns with full refund.
-Customers who have followed the procedure of usage and are still unhappy with results can opt to return the item within 30 days from the date of purchase at any of our stores located across the kingdom.
-You will be eligible for a full refund if there is no physical damage to the device, the accessories and components included in the box are intact and the original invoice along with the ID details of the customer who made the purchase to be provided as a proof of purchase.
-Abdulwahed corporate terms and conditions apply.
Use of the website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" as per local Contract Acts are not eligible to use the website.
Except where additional conditions are provided which are specific to products or services, these Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, and "flooding", "spamming," mail bombing "or crashing".
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activity being conducted on the website. The website will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
We view protection of your privacy as a very important community principle. We understand clearly that you and your personal information is one of our most important assets. We store and process your information on our servers that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. We also use third parties to verify and certify our privacy principles. If you object to your information being transferred or used in any way please forward your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, for customer service support call 920011766, head office is based in Amal Plaza, Hail St.- P.O Box 3611 Jeddah 21481- KSA.
We may use your e-mail to let you know about products that you might be interested in & to keep you up to date about promotions. You can unsubscribe from these emails by simply clicking on the 'unsubscribe' link added to the bottom of every email sent. Please note that this statement only applies to customers who have selected the option to receive our newsletters.
We do not sell or rent your information to any third party without your explicit consent.
Registration includes the information (your information) that you need to provide us to deal with you and also to contact you. You agree that we may use (and update) your information to manage your Registration and to control your identity during the online checkout process.
The website assumes no liability to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you in protecting your password or account. Any suspicious activities on your account shall be notified by contacting us immediately through any means (contact us).
As you use the website and communicate with us electronically, you also consent to receive communications from us electronically, by means of emails, newsletters or by posting notices such as disclosures on the website. You agree that any communication that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement, as in writing.
We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other electronic communications with Your Information for training purposes, to check instructions given to us and to improve the quality of our customer service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items selected per client, per household or per order on "My shopping cart". Your shopping cart capacity is limited to four (4) line items and a maximum quantity of two (2) pieces per product.
The said limitations may be applicable to orders placed by using the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied.
While the website strives to provide accurate products information (such as stock availability, pricing, products features, images and specifications) and services information, typographical errors may occur.
The colors of our products that appear on the Website will be displayed as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Publishing any form of product/service information (including -but not limited to- marketing proposal, ads, offers, magazines and flyers) on the website does not guarantee stock, offer and price availability online or in store.
Errors may occur in the process of providing product/service and pricing information on the website. The website cannot confirm the pricing and total cost of a product/service until online checkout is completed. In the event that a product/service is listed and invoiced at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product/service information, the website have the right, to either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that we accept and process your order online, the total cost will be debited to your credit card account and notifying you by email that the payment has been processed.
Store prices will sometimes differ from the website prices and/or vice versa.
Stock availability and pricing are subject to change without prior notice.
The website provides the possibility to purchase product(s) online and to settle payment online or to pay on delivery based on shipping/delivery method available in Saudi Arabia. Payment transactions including authorizations and settlements will be in Saudi Riyals.
We accept the following modes of payment:
- "Cash on Delivery" transactions: a valid copy of ID, Visa or Ikama should be presented.
- Online payment transactions: bank credit cards (Visa and MasterCard) only for those cards issued by Banks of Saudi Arabia.
- Installments: only available upon purchase of 1000 SAR or more. This helps customers pay for large ticket items in monthly installments, directly & without any hassle or Bank Call! The whole amount of the purchase will be deducted from your account directly & you will settle it based on your selected installment plan. Order will be charged for an extra 25 SAR once selecting the “Installments” method of payment. Each bank has its own terms & conditions.
- Through selected bank accounts
- SADAD with utmost security
For online payment transactions, customer will receive on order acknowledgment once the payment has been authorized. We cannot accept any liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit card supplier for any reason. You should check your bank credit card supplier for that.
We do not store your credit card details on the website. All payment details which are entered through the website payment gateway are encrypted when you enter them. Communication to and from the service provider"s site are encrypted too.
We cannot provide any of your payment information obtained via the web to other companies or individuals unless required to by law. This information is processed by our payment merchant.
Credit card details provided by you for benefiting from the online service will be truthful, valid and accurate and you shall use the credit card which is lawfully owned by you. The said information will not be utilized and shared by the online service with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. The online service will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the responsibility to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.
In the event that we are unable to supply the full or portion of the order, we will inform you accordingly. A full or portion refund will be given -through credit card- where you have already been charged for.
Using the online payments facility of the website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this facility.
Cancelation by Ahmad Abdulwahed Co.: www.abdulwahed.com reserves the right to cancel the order due to any of the following reason:
- Payment rejection.
-Order didn't met any of our e-shopping site terms & conditions.
- Wrong delivery address given by customer or wrong contact details or due to customer is not reachable.
- Stock not available or not in a good condition to be shipped.
- Customer is a wholesaler and purchased more than 2 pieces from a single model.
Cancelation by customer: To process cancelation of an order, please contact us. You can cancel the order due to any of the following reason:
- The product/service(s) are not yet shipped to you. In case of cancelation after the order has been shipped to you, cancelation fees will apply. We have the full right to demonstrate whether an order has been shipped to you by the time of your cancelation request.
- We are unable to procure / deliver the product/service(s) in a reasonable time; that is (10) working days from the date we confirmed your order.
In case you are not satisfied with your product(s), or the product(s) is defective, within (15) days from the order date, you can request a "Return Material Pre-Authorization" to return the product(s) to Abdulwahed Co.
- Software, video games are non-returnable.
- Due to hygienic reasons Health & Beauty products (shavers, epilators, oral/ dental care…) are not subject to any return, replacement or refund, unless found defective within (15) days.
- Mobile phones, computers, gaming devices are not subject to any return, replacement or refund, unless found defective within (15) days.
- Printers, faxes, copy machines, supplies and accessories are not subject to any return, replacement or refund, unless found defective within (15) days.
Please contact us to obtain Return Material Pre-Authorization (RMPA) before processing a return. "RMPA" are valid for (15) days from date of order.
In the event of a return as a result of product malfunction or manufacturing defect, damage upon delivery or delivery of the wrong product, customer will not be charged for any shipment fees or/and Bank transfer fees. In case of returns for other reasons (i.e. customer needs an exchange or customer changed his mind) shipment fees or/and Bank transfer fees will be charged to the customer.
While preparing for a return, product must be in its original packing with full set of accessories and manuals included. We do not accept return of products which have scratches, are damaged as a result of misuse, or malfunction due to wrong voltage connection. Any return, exchange or refund process might take up to 15 working days and at our sole discretion, we may consider returns that do not satisfy the above criteria.
www.abdulwahed.com may at any time modify the Terms and Conditions of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at any given time on our website. In the event the modified Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.